LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE ON: APPLE PODCASTS | GOOGLE PLAY | STITCHER
This past December, my wife and I finally slayed $662K in student loan debt! It was a long three year process of taking extra shifts, reducing our living expenses, and living on beans and rice (maybe even Ramen Noodles). We got a ton of emails, Facebook messages, and Direct Messages on Twitter about how the hell we accomplished this. I strongly believe in giving you all ACTIONABLE tips on every episode. This one ain’t different.
On this episode, I’m joined by my better half – Dr. Renee Volny-Darko. We get real as we talk the highs and lows of going 0 to 100 with our student loan payback!!
Things you’ll pick up in this episode:
- Individual debt vs Married debt
- Our struggle with whole life insurance
- Developing a healthy emergency fund
- Running the numbers
- Importance of small wins with debt
- The regret we had about some of the sacrifices we made
Check out the new Facebook group for Docs Outside the Box – Docs Outside the Box Nation (www.docsotbnation.com)
- If you are/want to be a Doc Outside the Box – this group is for you!!
The post 043 – How we slayed $662K of student loan debt in 3 years appeared first on DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX.