What’s good everyone!
Up next we have probably’s America’s busiest TV medical contributor – Dr. Jennifer Caudle. Dr. Jen is one of the most visible physicians in America and she appears in the homes of millions every week on TV and in print discussing health topics.
We’re talking CNN, FOX, HLN, Dr. Oz Show, and Steve Harvey to name a few.
She is a board-certified Family Medicine physician and currently is an Assistant Professor in Family Medicine at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Jen dropped by to chop it up on her humble beginnings and how she’s become trusted inside and outside the exam room.
Things to pick up in this episode:
- The importance of seeing people who look like you to find inspiration
- The doubts she had about herself in medical school
- Her advice for getting a foot in the door with being a TV medical contributor
- What’s a show pitch and how she offers her pitches to TV executive producers
- How she answers #imnotjustadoc
Follow Dr. Caudle:
To learn more about her swag: www.drjencaudle.com/shop
Resources From This Episode
Don’t forget to join the community of DOTB Nation at: docsotbnation.com
Check out our great sponsors: