What’s good everyone!
It’s been a while, but we’re back! That’s right, Dr. Renee joins me on this episode to discuss our experience with Covid-19. Here’s the other topics we’ll be touching on:
- Thoughts on how being affected affects our family structure
- Doctors passing away from the virus
- Microscope on health inequities
- Should medical providers tolerate lack of PPE
- Providers being fired for speaking up on lack of supplies
- Should docs be getting stimulus checks
- Predispositions about being poor
Please share this episode with others! Hit me up on IG @ drniidarko with comments!