Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? Of course, you can. Then where did the notion of you can’t pay off debt and invest come from?
Renee and Nii discuss HOW they were able to NOT only pay off $662,000 of student loan debt but also:
- Save a 9-month emergency fund
- Save enough in our 401k plans for at least the employee-match
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Putting in our first offer for a real estate property in Houston, Texas.
- Hint: it got rejected!
- Will Smith & Jada-Pinkett Smith
- Social media influencers discourage folks from entrepreneurship
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
JOIN MY COMMUNITY
Text PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by:
Provider Solutions & Development. Experts in holistic career coaching – check them out at info.psdconnect.org/docsoutsidethebox
LinkedIn: Provider Solutions & Development