Joining us on today’s episode of Doc Outside The Box is Dr. Rupy Aujla from The Doctor’s Kitchen – all the way from the UK!
He’s a firm believer of the principles of healthy eating. He helps both his fellow doctors and patients to live a healthier and happier lifestyle while educating them on how to make good food. After being diagnosed with atrial fibrillation, he made a wise decision to finally change his diet and his lifestyle as a whole.
Nutrition is a clinical tool that doctors and health professionals should have in their toolbox. Every patient deserves a doctor who talks confidently about food and medicine.
Learn to cook your own tasty meal and lead a healthier lifestyle as you tune in on today’s #DOTB episode!
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- What made the push for him to go into medicine
- How he handled his heart condition and how his mother convinced him to take the healthy diet route
- How The Doctor’s Kitchen started
- Getting over that fear of not wanting to get in front of the camera
- What keeps him motivated
- Kitchen hacks and life hacks
- Gratitude as a habit
- How he answers #Imnotjustadoc
Things mentioned in the show:
This is Water Speech by David Foster Wallace
Gary Vee – Entrepreneur
Learn more about Dr. Rupy Aujla and connect with him at: