An increasing number of medical students and doctors are earning their MBAs and their medical degrees through dual degree programs. Nii and Renée delve into the pros and cons of this pathway as well as the costs involved, job opportunities, and whether or not it is worth it.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Nii and Renée’s personal experience in a DO/MBA dual degree program
- What is an MBA and the different types of MBA programs
- The pros and cons of getting an MBA while in medical school
- Maxing out federal loans, securing private loans, and additional costs
- Is the combined MBA and medical degree necessary or beneficial?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!! FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by:
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve! Check them out HERE!