Nii and Renée hash out President Biden’s student loan debt relief program, how Tesla’s “full self-driving” has escalated to lawsuits and banned Youtube videos, as well as the impact of quiet quitting in the medical field.
Things to expect in this episode:
- A break-down of Biden’s three-part student debt relief plan
- Is Biden’s student debt relief plan a temporary fix?
- Are some student loans more forgivable than others?
- Why some parents put their kids in front of Tesla cars to prove their safety
- Are doctors quiet quitting and what does that term really mean?
Every medical resident should go to: https://studentaid.gov/debt-relief-announcement/
Tesla Full Self Driving running over child mannequins
NPR on Quiet Quitting
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
INCROWD – MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by :