Like the rest of the public, most doctors are either underinsured or overinsured. Nii and Renée come together to discuss Money Trap #7 – Insurance. The docs get into the ins and outs of insurance, from disability to whole life to term, even the impact it has on student loans.
Things to expect in this episode:
- The reality of life and death
- Why Nii and Renée dropped their original & expensive whole life insurance policy
- Getting over the fear/superstition of talking about life insurance
- Investing efficiently: how life insurance stacks up against investing in stocks
- Is life insurance the best way to leave an inheritance for your family?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!! FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860