“It’s our standard contract.” As doctors looking for jobs, we hear this all too often from hospitals and practices. Jon Appino, founder of Contract Diagnostics, is back to debunk the myths of the “standard contract.” Jon talks about why doctors should have standard contracts reviewed because standard doesn’t necessarily mean non-negotiable.
Things to expect in this episode:
- How to be the optimal client for contract review and negotiation
- What you need to understand before working with a contract reviewer
- Approaching negotiations when you’re given a “standard contract”
- How doctors can increase their chances of getting better pay
- FREE DOWNLOAD – 10 Reasons Doctors Should Definitely Hire A Contract Negotiator
Have a question for the podcast?
Text us at 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by
CVS Health – Healthy Conversations Podcast. Healthy Conversations, a CVS Health podcast, offers insights on innovations in health care. SUBSCRIBE TODAY!