We’re talking to Jon Appino, founder of Contract Diagnostics, about why negotiating contracts is vital for doctors to have a great working experience. Jon shares what doctors should consider when approached with a contract by a hospital or practice. He also tells the story about how not getting a contract reviewed almost cost a doctor just a year out of residency nearly 6-figures out-of-pocket.
Things to expect in this episode:
- What exactly is the purpose of negotiations
- What are the risks of not having a qualified person review your contract
- Things to look out for in a contract
- Things you can negotiate besides salary
- FREE DOWNLOAD – 10 Reasons Doctors Should Definitely Hire A Contract Negotiator
Have a question for the podcast?
Text Us at 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by
Contract Diagnostics. A Review System Created By Physicians For Physicians. We provide data to help you review, understand, and negotiate the contract so you can feel confident in the decision. Book a FREE consultation today!