Drs. Nii and Renée are back in the Docs Outside the Box studio to dish on Chris Rock’s highly anticipated Super Bowl of comedy shows, ‘Selective Outrage’, Netflix’s first live global event. The doctors also discuss their first syndication deal, and the latest news and statistics on the recent Match.
Things to expect in this episode:
- The doctors give Chris Rock’s much anticipated comedy show a B grade
- Drs. Nii and Renée are excited about their first syndication deal, an 88-unit apartment complex in Wichita, Kansas
- Syndications 101 – investors, silent investors, sponsors, property management, tax benefits, attorneys and selling
- Congrats to those who did and didn’t match, social media stories, plus Leah and Sam’s Textiful message re. couple’s matching
- Advice and strategies for those who didn’t match, plus the algorithms, trends and outlook on specialties
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!