Nii and Renée sit down to discuss a multitude of topics including their 5-Star review, when a patient’s outcome is not what you thought it would be and switching from a PC to a MacBook. Lastly, they offer creative debt solutions to a listener grappling with going to PA school and accumulating more debt or pulling out of school and working.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Nii’s post-call experience
- Nii’s humbling switch from a PC to a MacBook Pro 14”
- MS, a DOTB listener, seeks advice about pursuing PA school and accumulating more debt or just working
- Renée addresses the reality of time passing by and goals left unachieved
- The reality of family support and financial debt in pursuit of a medical degree
- Check out How to Pay for PA school: https://www.studentloanplanner.com/how-to-pay-physician-assistant-school/
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by: Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by:
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!
InCrowd – We allow healthcare professionals to get paid for sharing their medical expertise. Check out https://incrowdnow.com/ to start earning for your knowledge today!