Dr. Nii returns with Eric McGlothen with Tax Series #2: How to Vet a Great CPA in this Docs Outside the Box special tax series. Eric is a CPA and CEO of Eric McGlothen, LLC. In this episode, Nii and Eric discuss how to find and build a relationship with a CPA, the obligations that both the client and the CPA must meet, and the reasonable expectations that must be met.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Referrals, plus discerning whether a potential CPA is reactive or proactive
- The importance for clients to provide their CPA with as much information as possible
- CPAs and tax planning
Guest Contact Information:
- Website: https://www.emac-cpa.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @emaccpa
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Eric-McGlothen-LLC-CPA/100063691114849/
- Phone: (404) 946-1855
- Youtube Show: Level Up with Eric McGlothen
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by: Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by:
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve! Check them out HERE!
Set For Life Insurance. What the Darkos use for great disability insurance at a low cost!! Check them out at http://www.setforlifeinsurance.com