Dr. Renée is tired from a 62 hour on-call locum weekend. Then Dr. Nii chats with Jaden Bair, recruiter at CompHealth, a large locum tenens agency. Drs. Nii and Renée talk about what it’s like being on call for 2.5 days straight. Then, Dr. Nii and Jaden go through the process of working with a locums agency from the recruiter’s perspective.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Dr. Renée’s responsibilities when she is on call
- How Dr. Renée manages her time and eating habits during her assignment
- What Dr. Renée likes and dislikes about being on call
- Jaden Bair’s thoughts about newly graduated residents doing locums
- How a locums agency accommodates doctors who have unusual requests during locums assignments
- FREE DOWNLOAD – 5 Awesome Resources We Use To Make Our Locums Life Easy
Have a question for the podcast?
Text us at 833-230-2860
Write us a message HERE!
This episode is sponsored by:
Pearson-Ravitz: Created by a physician for physicians. We empower physicians to protect their most valuable asset—their incomes—and life’s most important people—their families. Book a consultation today!