The topic of this week’s Docs Outside the Box is “Don’t be a Broke Retired Doctor”, number eight of the “Eleven Money Traps that Keep Doctors Burned Out” series. In this episode Drs. Nii and Renée discuss the importance of investing in retirement plans early on, so that later in life, when and how a doctor retires, is their choice.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Renée’s Good Morning America debut gets bumped for Brittney Griner
- Do doctors continue to work late in life because they can’t afford to retire, or because they love their work?
- Why doctors are at a 10-year disadvantage for retirement plan investment
- Choosing funds for your 401k or 403b, stocks, bonds, REITS and IRAs
- Assessing expense ratios, the expenses involved in investing
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!