RVA baby, a holistic concierge practice for newborns, was born out of pediatrician Dr. Janet West’s passion for caring for infants and moms in the early months following birth. In this Docs Outside the Box episode Dr. Nii converses with Dr. West about her journey from a burned out medical director to a creator of a new model of pediatric care that encompasses the whole family.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Dr. West’s journey from MD to MBA to Founder of RVA Baby
- RVA Baby, from burnout to practicing what she loves most about medicine
- The RVA Baby model, plus clientele, insurance and affordability
- How other pediatricians respond to her model of care
- Passion, risk, profitability and future growth plans
Guest Contact Information:
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON FUTURE EPISODES!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve! Check them out HERE!