Nii and Renée continue the conversation on money traps that doctors fall into with Money Trap #3: Doctors not negotiating their worth and not maximizing or diversifying their income.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Doctors trading time for dollars and finding that sweet spot in pay and lifestyle
- Active versus passive income
- Renée’s experience negotiating her contract vs. using an attorney
- Medscape Study shows that burnout among physicians is up 47%
- Health Affairs study shows a significant gender pay gap between female and male physicians
Episode 170 – Dr. X Files #2 – I became a martyr for medicine and my career
Episode 293 – Women physicians make $2 Million less than male physicians?!
Studies Talked About:
Female Physicians Earn An Estimated $2 Million Less Than Male Physicians Over A Simulated 40-Year Career
AAMC 2021: Exploring Faculty Salary Equity art U.S. Medical Schools by Gender and Race/Ethnicity
Comparison of Hospital Mortality & Readmission Rates for Medicare Patients Treated by Male vs Female Physicians
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by: Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by:
St. John Associates – Our expert consultants thoughtfully match physicians and employers nationwide. www.StJohnJobs.com/Docs