Nii and Renée continue the conversation on money traps that doctors fall into with Money Trap #3: Doctors not negotiating their worth and not maximizing or diversifying their income.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Doctors trading time for dollars and finding that sweet spot in pay and lifestyle
- Active versus passive income
- Renée’s experience negotiating her contract vs. using an attorney
- Medscape Study shows that burnout among physicians is up 47%
- Health Affairs study shows a significant gender pay gap between female and male physicians
Episode 170 – Dr. X Files #2 – I became a martyr for medicine and my career
Episode 293 – Women physicians make $2 Million less than male physicians?!
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by: Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by:
St. John Associates – Our expert consultants thoughtfully match physicians and employers nationwide. www.StJohnJobs.com/Docs