Dr. Nii converses with Kevin Matthews, number one bestselling author, former financial advisor, certified financial planner and creator of BuildingBread, an educational program designed to inspire millennials to set, simplify and achieve their financial goals. In this episode, they cover many financial topics facing medical students, residents, and attendings – particularly how a recession impacts investing. Other topics discussed include inflation, the stock market, paying off student loans, index funds, bitcoin, and I bonds.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Is the United States in a recession?
- What is a stock split, and why do companies do it?
- The best way for medical students to approach investing
- How people should handle their student loans right now
- How to get started with Index Funds
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by: Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by:
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them outHERE!