Dr. Renée goes solo and interviews career and money expert Mandi Woodruff-Santos, co-host of the Brown Ambition podcast and founder of MandiMoney, a coaching and resource service for professional women. Mandi brings her expertise on negotiating contracts, how resident doctors can know their worth, network and position themselves for greater opportunities.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Dr. Love, a DOTB listener, thinks that Dr. Nii was too hard on Kyrie. Dr. Nii defends his position.
- The doctors weigh in on the tens of thousands of junior doctors in England who are set to strike this month demanding a long overdue pay increase.
- Mandi suggests there are other reasons, besides bias, that explains why the gender pay gap still exists for women.
- The competitive culture in medicine, networking and why doctors coming out of residency have more leverage than they think
- DOTB listener, Manisha, asks if HR representatives are required by law to disclose the top salary of positions within the company.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON FUTURE EPISODES!!!!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Set For Life Insurance. What the Darkos use for great disability insurance at a low cost!! Check them out at http://www.setforlifeinsurance.com