Drs. Nii and Renée are back sharing how and why they started their locum tenens company, Equal Access Health. This is the third episode in the locum tenens series, answering the questions asked by two ER doctors who want to quit their jobs to start a locums agency.
This episode focuses on why and how every locums doc should start a limited liability company (LLC) whether working with an agency or getting gigs individually. The docs give quick easy steps that anyone who is already doing or is considering doing locum work can follow to protect themselves from personal liability.
Things to expect in this episode:
- The VERY important difference between sole proprietorship and LLC
- Which super easy resource the docs used to start their LLC
- What you need to open a business bank account
- What you need and don’t need when starting an LLC
- The resources that the docs use to organize their business activities
- FREE EPISODE DOWNLOAD – 5 Easy Steps To Starting An LLC As A Locum Tenens
Wanna listen instead?
Have a question for the podcast?
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Pearson-Ravitz: Created by a physician for physicians. We empower physicians to protect their most valuable asset—their incomes—and life’s most important people—their families. Book a consultation today!