Dr. Nerissa Kreher is a Chief Medical Officer of a biotech company and a Pediatric Endocrinologist. She transitioned into biotech early in her career and brings 15 years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Dr. Nerissa talks about how she got started in the pharmaceutical industry
- She explains the differences in job titles of medical affairs, clinical development, and drug safety
- A description of her work/life balance
- How moving between companies allowed her to climb the ladder to success
- The importance of networking to get a foot in the door for pharmaceutical jobs
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by:
Set For Life Insurance. What the Darkos use for great disability insurance at a low cost!! Check them out at www.setforlifeinsurance.com
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them outHERE!