The docs stream LIVE as invited guest speakers to the Fundamentals of Interprofessional Practice class at the Rosalind Franklin School of Health Sciences. Using their usual playful banter, they share the impact of debt, the importance of money management for health professionals, and the failures and lessons they experienced along their own journeys..
Things to expect in this episode:
- Why signing promissory notes doesn’t guarantee understanding of student loan debt
- Importance of knowing career options and salaries before entering school
- When the best time is to start saving for retirement
- Percent of healthcare workers living paycheck to paycheck
- Q&A from students about money management and career choices
✅ FREE DOWNLOAD! – 10 Simple Steps To Pay Off Debt Faster
📲 TEXT US your questions at 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by
CVS Health – Healthy Conversations Podcast. Healthy Conversations, a CVS Health podcast, offers insights on innovations in health care. SUBSCRIBE TODAY!