Previously on Doctors for Hire, Dr. Nii was not ready for Dr. Renée’s announcement about wanting to work internationally. In this episode, Dr. Renée starts the new job process by talking to locum tenens recruiters, including an agency that places doctors in countries like Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean, and even on cruise ships!
Then Dr. Renée does a quick breakdown of how any doctor can get started with locum tenens.
Things to expect in this episode:
- How to get started with locums from beginning to end
- The simple process of interviewing locum tenens recruiters
- Basic questions to ask recruiters before working with an agency
- The different assignment options that agencies have to offer
- How to ask about competitive compensation
Join our community
📲 Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!