Navient got sued by multiple states for unscrupulous behavior that pushed borrowers to use forbearance instead of income-driven repayment plans.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Nii talks about how much he’s getting from the class-action lawsuit against Navient
- Nii talks about how the multiple forbearances ballooned his loans from $240,000 to $330,000
- NPR reports Problems with Income-Driven Repayment Plan
- Crazy work schedules to pay off student loans
- Fill out the Docs Outside the Box Survey
- The Batman brief review
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: http://www.docswhopodcast.com
Factor: I’m eating quick and easy, flavorful food with Factor while on locums. Click HERE to get $40 off the 1st Box you order!!!
This episode is sponsored by:
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!