America has one of the most toxic work cultures in the world, and the field of medicine is no exception. Dr. Nii welcomes guest, Cindy Corson, a Physician and Provider Recruiter with Provider Solutions & Development, who advises physicians on how they can avoid burnout and job dissatisfaction by establishing healthy work boundaries before starting a new position.
Things to expect in this episode:
- The real definition of “Quiet Quitting”
- Defining your work boundaries or “must haves” before your job search
- Questions to ask to gain insight into the culture of an organization before you join it
- Getting clearly defined expectations written into your contract
- How to establish and maintain boundaries once you’ve started a position
Guest Contact Information:
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON FUTURE EPISODES!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Provider Solutions & Development. Experts in holistic career coaching – check them out HERE
LinkedIN: Provider Solutions & Development