Dr. Nii recently celebrated his 45th birthday which got him thinking a lot about the life that he’s built as a locums trauma surgeon and family man. In this locums series episode, the docs talk about how doing locums has afforded them a flexible, nanny-free lifestyle. Dr. Renée reminisces about taking maternity leave after their first baby.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Nii’s crazy trauma surgery weekend
- Renée’s take on being a stay-at-home OB
- Dispelling the biggest myths about traveling and locums
- How doing locums can give you a raise within a few months
- FREE DOWNLOAD – 5 Travel Benefits of Locum Tenens
Have a question for the podcast?
Text us at 833-230-2860
Send us a message!
This episode is sponsored by
CVS Health – Healthy Conversations Podcast. Healthy Conversations, a CVS Health podcast, offers insights on innovations in health care. SUBSCRIBE TODAY!