A leading expert in medical entrepreneurship and healthcare venture capital, John Shufeldt, MD, sits down with Nii to discuss the twenty businesses he has started, their successes and failures, and how physicians can start and scale their own ventures.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Tribal Health, is the best thing he’s done in healthcare
- Shufeldt discusses the difference between staffing mission-driven people and those there for the paycheck
- Shufeldt discusses the successes and failures of the many businesses he’s started and sold.
- The difference between bad execution and bad business ideas
- How much capital should one invest into their business, and how are venture capital connections made?
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is sponsored by :
Provider Solutions & Development. Experts in holistic career coaching – check them out HERE
LinkedIN: Provider Solutions & Development