In this episode of Docs Outside the Box Dr. Nii lays out his plan to read a new book a month in 2023, and discusses how he selected each of the twelve titles. Included in his selections are How to Win Friends and Influence People, Heavy: An American Memoir, Building a Second Brain and How to Be an Antiracist. Renée shares her own book choices, including Michelle Obama’s, The Light We Carry, and the doctors respond to a Textiful question from two third-year KCU medical students.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Dr. Renée scats to Nii’s dismay
- Third-year medical students, Leah and Sam, inquire about couple matching for residency
- The doctors share their book list for 2023, and float the possibility of starting a DOTB book club
- Dr. Nii shares how he anticipates the book, So Good They Can’t Ignore You, will relate to his own personal struggle balancing his passion for podcasting with his work as a surgeon.
- Dr. Chambers, The Period Doctor, freezes her eggs and Dr. Renée shares her own IVF experience
Drs. Nii and Renée’s Book Reading List for 2023:
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860