Join us for a deep conversation with Dr. Nii Darko, a trauma surgeon whose life ticks to operating rooms and family dinners. Dr. Nii talks about the personal sacrifices and steadfast dedication required to simultaneously excel at saving lives and nurturing a family.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Dr. Nii packing to go on a Locums Doctor assignment.
- The difference between trauma surgery vs. general surgery.
- If Dr.Nii takes home with him the gruesome things he sees at work or if he leaves them at the hospital.
- What Dr. Nii inspired as a teenager in the 80's to be a Trauma surgeon.
- How Dr. Nii, a trauma surgeon finds time to spend with his family. He confesses that there is no such thing as balance and as surgeons they have a really big blindspot for divorce.
- Does Dr. Nii prefers working full time in hospital or traveling as a Locums Doctor.
- The biggest thing that people don't know about trauma surgery.
- Dr. Nii thinking he would not get into medical school.
- What it's like being married to an OBGYN as a trauma surgeon.
Have a question for the podcast?
Text us at 833-230-2860
Send us a message HERE!
This episode is sponsored by
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!
Pearson-Ravitz: Created by a physician for physicians. We empower physicians to protect their most valuable asset—their incomes—and life’s most important people—their families. Book a consultation today!