Drs. Nii and Renée meet up in the Docs Outside the Box studio to talk about the big money in Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) deals, plus other advantages kids of the rich and famous have in life. The doctors also respond to Textiful questions and comments from listeners ranging from book recommendations to investment and money habits for residents to the insurance options available to doctors working as independent contractors.
Things to expect in this episode:
- High school basketball player Bronny James, the son of NBA superstar LeBron James, is making millions in NIL deals
- The advantages of kids with successful parents, NEPO kids and more
- Jamar gives a book recommendation via Textiful that explores social media as a distraction.
- Dr. Nii gives Dr. Renée a round of applause for her nearly six-week T25 workout achievement
- The doctors file an extension for their business taxes, 1099s and more
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON FUTURE EPISODES!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!