Nii brings talks to Dr. Rachael Consoli, an OB/GYN who presently is working in a United States military hospital in South Korea and has the unique distinction of having delivered babies on nearly every continent in the world. Listen in as Nii asks Rachael why she chose to follow this less-than-traveled path in medicine.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Dr. Rachael’s journey from EM residency to OB/GYN
- The challenges and rewards of humanitarian and locums work
- Traveling the world and immersing oneself in the local culture
- Saving for retirement and vetting humanitarian organizations
- Her experience serving the people of Utqiagvik, Alaska, the most northern city in the world
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by: Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by:
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!