Nii is joined by Eric McGlothen, CPA and CEO of Eric McGlothen, LLC, to kick off a special tax series for doctors looking to save on taxes and build wealth. Eric brings over 20 years of experience to a conversation focused on teaching physicians and other high-earning professionals how to give less of their money to the IRS and government. This show is for those going into side hustles, real estate, who are independent contractors or own their own private practice or business.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Eric McGlothan’s resume, plus when to talk to a CPA or a tax attorney
- Where the advantages and disadvantages are in the IRS tax code
- Corporate structure options to maximize tax benefits and asset protection
Guest Contact Information:
- Website: https://www.emac-cpa.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @emaccpa
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Eric-McGlothen-LLC-CPA/100063691114849/
- Phone: (404) 946-1855
- Youtube Show: Level Up with Eric McGlothen
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by: Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Provider Solutions & Development. Experts in holistic career coaching – check them out HERE
LinkedIN: Provider Solutions & Development