Dr. Felecia Froe is impacting neighborhoods throughout Tulsa, Oklahoma, through socially responsible real estate investing. Dr. Nii brings licensed urological surgeon and real estate syndicator, Dr. Froe, on the show to discuss her company, Money with a Mission, and the work she’s doing bringing professional women investors together to transform neighborhoods while building personal wealth and financial freedom.
Things to expect in this episode:
- How Dr. Froe balances urology telemedicine and real estate investing
- Transforming neighborhoods through real estate investment and syndications
- Residential assisted living, grocery stores and indoor controlled farming
- The reality of food deserts and replicating grocery stores while making money
- Dr. Froe’s company, Money with Mission, it’s purpose and impact
Guest Contact Information:
Podcast: Money with Mission
To receive Dr. Froe’s free ebook, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON FUTURE EPISODES!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!