In the wake of Tom and Gisele Brady’s recent divorce announcement Drs. Nii and Renée hit the studio to read listener comments from their previous episode, “Won’t You Come Home, Tom Brady?”, and continue the discussion. The doctors also answer audience questions and close out the show by bringing to light Qatar’s horrible World Cup accommodations.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Hosting, celebrating and educating children on Thanksgiving
- Tom and Gisele Brady’s public divorce and how it relates to the lives and careers of doctors
- Prioritizing family over career and the impact on children, plus data on physician divorce rates
- Negotiating base pay versus call back rate, and other deciding factors
- Johnny Harris's documentary on the real reason Qatar is hosting the World Cup
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Locumstory. Learn how locum tenens helps doctors make more and have the lifestyle they deserve!. Check them out HERE!