Nii and Renée share their experience at the National Residency Matching Program’s (NRMP) annual conference, “Transition to Residency,” where they gave a fireside chat on the potential impact of incorporating financial literacy into medical school and residency curricula. The couple discusses the impact of ignoring financial education on the careers of doctors and the profession as a whole.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Nii’s Atomic Habit’s Insanity 30 workout at the supercharger
- Nii & Renée’s busy month of October – conferences, video projects & more
- The couple share their frustration with their real estate investments and consider passive syndication projects
- The growing number of applications and high cost of applying for residencies through ERAS
- The implications of not incorporating financial education into medical school curricula
Ronnie Shalev / Shalwin Properties: https://www.shalwinproperties.com/
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON FUTURE EPISODES!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by: Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Set For Life Insurance. What the Darkos use for great disability insurance at a low cost!! Check them out at www.setforlifeinsurance.com