After reading Mark Manson’s New York Times Best Seller, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F-ck, not once, but two times, Nii extracts and summarizes the most noteworthy points.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Who you are is defined by what you are willing to struggle for
- Learn to give a F about what’s really important to you
- Choose values that you can control and are not based on others
- Is the root of your constant stress and anxiety a need for approval?
- Happiness is misunderstood
FACTOR_ (Healthy, Fully-Prepared Meals Delivered) Click HERE to get $40 off the 1st Box you order!!!
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING – COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Set For Life Insurance. What the Darkos use for great disability insurance at a low cost!! Check them out at www.setforlifeinsurance.com
Provider Solutions & Development. Experts in holistic career coaching – check them out HERE
LinkedIN: Provider Solutions & Development